We are affiliated with the following medical facilities:
- Middle Park Medical Medical Center, Granby, CO
- Memorial Hospital, Craig, CO
- Pioneers Hospital, Meeker, CO
- Yampa Valley Medical Center, Steamboat Springs, CO
- Peak One Surgery Center, Frisco, CO
- St. Anthony Summit Medical Center, Frisco, CO
Your First Appointment
Please complete before your visit:
Please arrive early so that we can complete your initial paperwork. Also, please bring the following:
- Photo ID
- Patient's insurance card
- List of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medication, including dose and frequency
- Information about patient's medical and surgical history (see forms below)
- Recent test results, x-rays, or relevant records
- Any applicable patient forms.
Note: a urine sample will be required at time of appointment
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- New Patient Paperwork
- Patient Information Form
- Patient History Form
- Medical Records Release to Urology Clinic, P.C.
- Medical Records Request from Urology Clinic, P.C.
- Vasectomy Packet
- Cystoscopy Information
- Prostate Ultrasound and Biopsy Instructions - Dr. Clay Pendleton
- Prostate Ultrasound and Biopsy Instructions - Dr Jamie VanOveren
Insurance and Payment Information
Urology Clinic, P.C., is a provider for Medicare and most major insurance plans, and provides insurance billing. You are responsible for co-payments or charges that are not covered by your insurance. If you have questions regarding billing or which insurance plans we accept, please contact us. Questions regarding insurance coverage and benefits should be directed to your employer or insurance company.
Please note that Urology Clinic, P.C., charges a $50 fee for appointments that are canceled less than 24 business hours before an appointment.
Our Notice of Privacy Practices describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. It is given to all new patients, and a copy is available upon request.